Tuesday 27 November 2012

September 16 to 30





September 16

My intentions during practice are becoming more and more important for my practice. As I dedicate my practice to something or someone important I am more inspired to practice. I also noticed that my life is slowly attracting people and things relevant to my journey. Life is becoming more meaningful and productive. I love it.


September 18

Did back to back ashtangga and power hour today. Im loving my new found inner and outer strength. As I focused on my highest intentions for todays practice, I noticed I gained more strength for the poses. Today I dedicated my practice for my 3 kids and to a special friend who is going through tough times in his life. With this selfless act of dedication, I hope they gain love, peace and joy they so truly deserve. 


September 19

I dedicated my practice w mae's hot c to my troubled friend. I hope he starts feeling well. Oh and intention of beating PD through yoga is attracting more and more blessings. I coached Dr. Pinedas company this afternoon. And guess what? They gave me 8 sessions of gluthathione injectables for free. Latest findings show gluthathione helps eliminate tremors in PD. Ain't that great. Btw Dr. Pineda owns Dermclinic. 


September 21

Wednesday night with Mae after a day of coaching was tiring but rewarding. Today is another day of that. Back to back yoga classes and then coaching girls from DLSU, also back to back. Life just becomes more and more purposeful. Yesterday was a full day from 10am til 11pm with very important meetings and special people. Today same thing. Im getting more and more productive and energetic by the day. Last night I taught my troubled friend to focus on love, peace and joy. It helped him get some sleep. Its nice to be of service to others.


September 22

I am always inspired by Aisa. I know my body enough to say I am getting better. Mindset is so different. Determination and focus are intense. Calmness of the mind appeasing. Confidence and trust that life will turn out to be just fine is absolute. Love, peace and joy present in my heart. Life is beautiful, abundant and purposeful. Thank you for honoring the spirit in me as I honor thesm spirit in you.


September 23

Kim's flow class is quite tough. But as she said, be kind and listen to your body. And so I did. But what I liked most in my practice today was when I dedicated my intentions for everyone in my life. Whether they were part of my journey as a pain or as a gain, its allo the same. There's always a lesson to learn from someone or something. A beautiful truth has been happening to me. I feel a true sense of calmness that nothing worries me anymore. Everything I need comes to me at the right time and place. Life has been a smooth ride lately. Like flow yoga. The spirit in me honors the spirit in you.

Haven't done hot b in awhile. Kind of missed it. I like what ryan said in class. Learn to let go. Let go whatever you don't need in practice. I can also apply that in daily life. I will let go any thought, feeling, person or experience that is not going to help me achieve my highest meaning and peak performance at a particular moment. I will learn to detach myself and just focus on the NOW. Great practice. I love my new found strength.


September 24

I missed hot b so much, I did it again today. You know today is exactly 3 months since I started my yoga journey. Now my days are longer, zestful and fruitful. I woke up at 530am like I always do, to pray and meditate. Take my daughter to school in Enderun as I always do everyday. Normally id take yoga practice then pick her up then go home. But today I went to Raft Avenue for a meeting, then attended MCF MetaCoach foundation chapter meeting, then yoga. Got home at 9, ate ampalaya and wrote my blog. My use to end at 2pm feeling very sluggish and tired. I love my new found energy. And I am so grateful for the exchange of energy in every practice. By the way, as a way of rewarding myself on my 3rd month, I did 7 days straight this week. I keep my intentions to inspire me. 


September 25

I just flowed w mae today. Great energy. Great practice. I enjoyed every pose. Took every breath. Just enjoyed today. My intentions kept me going. My gratitude goes out there. 


September 27

I am so inspired. My so called partner / friend for now haha, will me join me to yoga soon. Its just so nice to be a good influence to others. He said kasi I dont look 44 at all. Also im treating my life class in inner peace foundation and im serving all vegetarian food. And tomorrow I have a highschool reunion and I volunteered to bring various fruits. Just to make sure id have something healthy to eat. Even my coachees like the way im handling our coaching sessions. They say my spirits on fire. My holistic approach to life is becoming a contagious lifestyle and I love it. Walking the talk. 


September 28

Power hour is rejuvenating especially w ryan. I am new. I am empowered. I may be shaking at all times but I am as human as any of you. I am driven and inspired. I move w life full of zest and purpose. 


September 29

Gaining strength is by far the greatest gift I received from yoga. I may still have the tremors but it doesn't matter anymore. I love that my days lasts longer nowadays. I am a lot more effective now in everything I do. And I love it. I am also calmer and less worried. I am trusting that whatever life presents to me, it will all turn out well in the end. My spirit guide tells me all is well. I embody love,peace and joy. And I also share its divinity with everyone I love.


September 30

More and more I go to practice the stronger I get. And the stronger I get the happier I am. And the happier I am the better vibration I release to the universe. And the better vibrations released the more blessings come. And the more blessings I receive the more I share. And it becomes infectious. Its a beautiful life cycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment