Tuesday 27 November 2012

November 2 to 15


November 2

I dedicated my entire practice today to forgive someone who swindled me a somewhat big amount of money. Admittedly im not quite liquid these days, that's why that investment meant a lot to me. It will also take a lot to forgive him. That's why going to practice on a holiday made even more meaningful. As I was doing various poses on bikram I struggled. But I didn't give up for my highest intention to forgive mr. Edwin cruz. And it helped. Because setting an intention for my yoga practice puts high meaning to what I do thus making me perform at my peak. This self ACTUALIZATION brings out my best potential especially in yoga because w PD yoga is really a challenge. But so far strength is amazing and tremors have diminished. All because of FOCUS AND DETERMINATION. 


November 3

Its a holiday getaway at my yoga mat. I started my day w my usual prayer and meditation. Visited my dad at the cemetery w my mom and niece. Car overheated. Attempted to take it to the mechanic but was asked to take it back Monday. So, I rushed to yoga but car overheated again. So I stopped by the gas station to put water. Happy and excited I got to the 4pm practice on time. I dedicated my entire practice to prosperity and abundance. Because on top of everything that happened to me, my youngest daughter lost the macbook of her friend and it costs 60k. With my highest intention for prosperity and abundance I know the universe will conspire w me. All is well and so it is. 


November 4

Perfect day, great sunday, grateful for the energy at practice today. Will do one more later at 4. 

Wonderful wonderful practice. 2nd for the day. Never missed a week without at least doing 5 practices. I pushed myself in every pose dedicating it to my highest intention of coaching :self ACTUALIZATION. I believe in every breath that with yoga and coaching I can make a difference. 


November 6

I like what dina said in class today. Let go of fear. I shall take that to heart. I shall not fear anything or anyone. I shall trust myself fully. I shall let go of my body in every pose. I shall trust my body's natural tendency to stretch and balance. And I will do the same outside the mat. I will trust the universe will give me my natural birthrights of LOVE, PEACE N JOY plus ABUNDANCE. But I have to TRUST N BELIEVE. As I take my journey as a MetaCoach w yoga practice, everything is alligned to my highest intention and that is to help facilitate self ACTUALIZATION. Im happy n grateful each time I finish a class.


November 9

I take every practice seriously. Every practice makes me really happy. I like what Ryan said in class tonight. Yoga teaches calmness, we become bullet proof. No one and nothing should affect me. Just breath. In yoga I learned inner peace, love & joy. And I did notice these changes, I am still despite life's storms. I just keep focusing on my highest intentions and that is to focus on helping people self actualize. 


November 10

Emma's class is such a surprise all the time. She doesn't hold the same class 2x. Its
Not boring but tough. A clear fact that yoga is actually not easy. But w focus n determination it can be done. It always makes me happy n proud finishing a class. Especially I àm so determined to help ease off my tremors. But bottomline is that yogà is such big help to me even outside the mat. Im just overwhelmed with my progress. The spirit in me honors the spirit in all of you. And god abides in me n you.



November 11

Hot B with Ryan is always a pleasure. I love his insights. He said everything is a choice. Wealth or family? Poses or breathing? Of course I choose family and breathing. My youngest cried to me today and I was crushed, I told that life is a school. A school full of exams. Its our choice to pass or fail. If we pass then we go to the next level. If we fail we throw away the pain and just learn what the lesson is. That way we go to the next level. But either way all our encounters only means that God wants us closer to him. To recognize that he abides in us. That if we choose to win in this so called life? We can! Its our choice! 


November 12

Haven't done Will's class for awhile. Its so soothing hearing his hypnotic voice again . I was just telling him that ive been nagged by my sisters to continue taking SINEMET parkinsons medicine. But I just really refuse to. Ive been fine without it. Shaking? Who cares if I shake? But as we know PD is a dibilitating disease. I guess its time to see my neurologist. But I feel just great. 


November 14

Dina said focus on health and so I did and I will.


November 15

Todays practice was one of the best if not the best. Mark took my by surprise, by lifting my feet for Headstand. I must have been on my own for a few seconds and assisted for a couple of minutes. But either way I finally did it. Which means there's no reason not to do it again. Also I made up my mind, im sticking to alternative means in beating parkinsons. The most I would take in my body are vitamins n supplements. I say NO to curative drugs. Besides. Sinemet can cause dimensià, paranoia n depression. So my take on PD is regular yoga, meditation, healthy food, good sleep, love, peace and joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment