Tuesday 27 November 2012

October 1 to 13


October 1

Im seeing the world now with new eyes .. a much beautiful perspective. I see everyone and everything as All Good. Jam enlightened by a new path. In fact I will go on a 10day silence retreat. They say the divine speaks thru silence. Yesterday I coached a couple and im so happy for their self ACTUALIZATION. Im on the right path of my purpose.


October 3

As I grow deep into self ACTUALIZATION ànd yoga has become a big part of it. In practice today, I dedicated my highest intentions to all my coachees. With yoga, not only am I beating PD by regaining my strength, balance and flexibility, I've stopped taking SINEMET. Amazing changes. I noticed alot of other improvement such as patience, openness and acceptance of things, people and events that come my way. I honor myself more and others. Im grateful to be part of yoga +. 


October 5

As I continue to gain strength and stamina, I inspire more and more people. And this new fact makes me feel closer and closer to the divine. This is also aligned with my highest intention to facilitate self ACTUALIZATION for all my coachees. Being selfless makes me feel im a higher being and being Christlike. And I feel great in every cell of my body. My determination and ffocus to keep coming to practice and do the poses proves im limitless. Im so empowered. 


October 7

Great lesson from ryan today: dont let anything distract you. Stay focus. I dedicated my practice to all bar takers. The force be w you. 


October 8

Ryan said yoga is not only physical also mental. And I agree. There are so many changes occurring inside me since I started taking my practice to heart. I've more discipline in caring for my body inside out. My genuine attitude towards vibrating only love, peace n joy is more imminent. And it rubs on to others. More than the physical development happening to me, there are also beautiful changes within. And im loving it everyday.


October 9

Aisa noticed I was holding back. And then I paiid attention to my mind and body? And true enough there were unnecessary thoughts. I noticed I was not present at the moment. So as soon as I refocused on my practice then it became more relax and easy. As I came out of practice,  I will carry that lesson. To always be focused on the present. That way everything comes easy. And in the stillness I rest. And when I rest I hear myself, my body. And I honor it. 


October 10


Yoga is becoming part of my life. A day without practice is so incomplete. Last night's hot A was dedicated to all spirits to continuously receive the gift of healing. Im meeting people at yoga+ who strongly believes that yoga can help whatever conditions they are in. And I totally agree. Yoga does not only make my body beautiful. It does more to my mind and soul as it does to my body. And embracing life more and more with a grateful heart. I honor my mind, body and soul. 


October 11

Marks flow practice was quite a challenge. But nonetheless I tried each pose that was presented to me. Because what inspired me in practice was my highest intentions for all my clients /coachees to achieve self ACTUALIZATION. Each time I shake, have cramps or really sore I just go back to my intentions. And for the higher good of others I just go on. Yoga has taught me to become selfish then selfless. Now that I've taken care of every survival, safety and selfish needs. Im now equipped to move selflessly to my highest intentions for others. I live and embody love, peace n joy. I honor my body. I honor my divinity. And I honor the same in you. 



October 12

My body is not a machine. I woke up early. Had a radio interview from 10-12nn in Makati. Ran to Taft Avenue for another meeting. Took the LRT & MRT going to Ortigas. Got to SM by 5, literally ran to Strata100 to catch the 6pm practice. No interval to even sit and rest. I didn't listen to my body. And now im really tired. NONO
Always listen to your body. Honor it at all times. 



October 13

I am so happy I went to practice today. I was feverish last night. But after ashtangga I am revitalized. Yoga does work on my body in ways I cannot explain. All I know is that I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment