Saturday 29 December 2012

November 16 to 30


November 16

Hot power hour was fun with Emma. I completely dedicated my practice to my 3 kids, my other coaches and everything I am grateful for.  Last night, I realized how lucky me and my kids are. Lucky and grateful because we eat more than we need to, happy and grateful because we have more clothes than we can wear, that we have beautiful homes, we have cars, we have more things than we actually need. Life is so beautiful and it feels great dedicating my practice to simply being grateful. 

I'm leaving for Iloilo tonight to bond with friends and my eldest daughter, so I will do 8pm flow again later. See you at the mat!

Oh, and I did the birds of paradise at class. Or something that looked like that. :P


November 23

I went to Iloilo last weekend for a birthday party. Spent a great weekend of love, laughter, sailing and feasting. Did yoga as soon as I arrived, sailed the next day. Bonded with my daughter and had good laughs incessantly. 

Today, I did power hour with Will. I dedicated my practice to abundance and prosperity. I love what I do as a MetaCoach but a lot of times I give free coaching sessions. Its high I start attracting paying clients. And I will. Besides, I take my craft seriously and I'm good at it. 

Tonight, I'll take the 6pm class again and I will dedicate it to my pending proposals. 


November 24

Niel is right. No point stopping practice during this holidays. The more I should practice to offset festive meals. I coached doctors from Medical city last Thursday and they noticed my tremors so I said I have PD. I told them I refuse to take Sinemet and much to my surprise their comments were all the same. "Good personal choice ". They confirmed it really has bad side effects. 

I will yoga away until my older years. 


November 25

Emma's class is always challenging. But I'm up for the challenge anyway. The more my body hurts, the more I know my practice works. I realized that focus, discipline and determination brings nothing but success. After knowing from doctors that I made a good personal choice by not taking Sinemet, I am confident that yoga is a better choice. 

I finished Emma's class despite body ache and slight fever. And good news is I feel even better. 


November 26

After having a high fever yesterday, my body still craves for yoga. So I attended Emma's class tonight. As usual it was challenging. But I made it through. Despite some difficulties in the day, I successfully finished a coaching session and my yoga practice. Just like my sister in VA who has been diagnosed with PD, yoga has helped her a lot. She has been doing yoga for 3 years now and only takes Sinemet as needed. I can't wait to take her to Yoga+ in february. The practice today makes me grateful for time I alotted for myself.


November 27

Beautiful lesson from Dinah.  

It's ok to fall.  What is important is that you stand again. Keep a beginners heart with lots of room for possibilities. 

I'm grateful for the exchange of energies. 


November 28

While waiting for Dinah's hot a practice, I ponder.  We are given some challenges to conquer for a reason. I will not allow PD or any mishaps to defeat me. At 44, I am doing what I do best, and that is life coaching. I am gaining a beautiful trimmed body through yoga. I am gaining sound and wise insight in every meditation. I am grounding focus, discipline and determination each time I alot time for my practice. Its been a beautiful yoga journey so far. And I plan to do this until I'm 80. 

Beautiful life indeed with love, peace and joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment